Sunday, January 10, 2016

First YouTube Tutorial!

Hello, everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Monday always comes around too soon. I've been busy recording and editing my first YouTube video this weekend. It's just a super simple everyday makeup tutorial using all natural and organic products. This look can easily be taken up a notch, and it's very similar to my previous post, Simple Everyday Makeup, with the exception of a few slight differences, so be sure to check that out as well, if you haven't already. Please subscribe to my channel and give my video a thumbs up!


This look takes less than 10 minutes, and as with my previous tutorial posts, my prep steps are always the same {see blog link above}. I have a huge blog post coming up soon, in which I'll be reviewing a ton of products I'm currently sampling! Stay tuned, more videos to come.

Stay beautiful. 
xoxo, Holly


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink