Thursday, December 24, 2015

Simple Everyday Makeup

Excuse the rough hair... it was an early morning today. 
Hello, again! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Eve. Today, I just wanted to share a quick, everyday makeup tutorial for this look, which provides great coverage and leaves your skin with a healthy glow!

 Prep:
  • + I wash my face with Aleavia prebiotic cleanser, you can purchase it here ($20) and use the amazing Organic Bunny's code "organicbunny" to save 20%: guys, I LOVE this cleanser. I have uber sensitive skin, and I have zero redness after use (a miracle within itself) and I never am left feeling dry! I also used my new Foreo luna mini for the first time (early Christmas gift) and it's safe to say I'm in love. I had such a healthy glow after using it, my skin felt baby soft, and when I applied my facial oils and moisturizers, they melted into my skin much quicker than usual. 
  • + I then tone with a self-made toner - 2 tablespoons of Bragg's organic raw apple cider vinegar, mixed with 1/2 cup of water, poured into a spray bottle! (super cheap, easy, and effective)
  • + I follow my toner with a small layer of 100% organic argan oil for continuous moisturizing throughout the day! I purchase mine on Amazon, here. 
  • + I then use my 100% pure moisturizer, found hereand lastly, their coffee bean eye cream for my under-eye area! 
  Makeup: 
  • + Foundation: 100% Pure Healthy Skin foundation in white peach ($42) - (review found here from a previous post) 
  • + Concealer: Hynt Beauty's Duet Perfecting concealer ($24 + free shipping) in light. I used this under my eyes and to conceal blemishes. I set the concealer with my Anastasia banana from their contour and highlight palette (I'm trying to use it up since it was so expensive), but when I run out, I plan to purchase Silk Natural's Brightening Concealer in #2 which is a much cleaner dupe for the Anastasia!
    • {Quick side note: the Hynt Beauty concealer is by far the best non-toxic concealer I've tried. Its performance is extremely similar to full coverage conventional brands you find in Sephora, and the smallest amount goes such a long way. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a new non-toxic concealer.}  
  • + Blush: 100% Pure Cheek Tint in pink grapefruit ($25) - (review found here from a previous post)
  • + Eyes: Physician's Formula Organic Wear mascara 
  • + Brows: Bare Minerals Brow Powder in auburn. ($11)
    •  {I love this product, but I am looking for a cleaner alternative so if anyone has suggestions let me know!}
  • + Lips: Botanics Lip Gloss in hollyhock

That is it! This look takes about 10 minutes or less, and is so simple and easy to do! It's a super natural look, but you could take it up a notch and turn this into an evening look by adding a more dramatic mascara, eye shadow & liner, contouring, and/or a darker lip. Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Stay beautiful. 
xoxo, Holly 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink